1. Visioli F, Strata A. Milk, dairy products, and their functional effects in humans: A Narrative Review of Recent Evidence. Advances in Nutrition - An International Review Journal 2014; 5(2): 131-143. [DOI:10.3945/an.113.005025
2. Hemme T, Otte J. Status and prospects for smallholder milk production: A Global Perspective. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) 2010.
3. FAO Statistics. Goat milk production and goat population in the world. 2017 Available from: URL: http://www.fao.org.
4. Kalyankar S.D, Khedkar C.D, Patil A.M. Goat: Milk. In: Caballero B, Finglas P, Toldrá, F. editors. The Encyclopedia of Food and Health. vol 3: Oxford Academic Press; 2016: 256-260. [DOI:10.1016/B978-0-12-384947-2.00358-5
5. Haenlein G.F.W. Goat milk in human nutrition. Small Ruminant Research 2004; 51(2): 155-163. [DOI:10.1016/j.smallrumres.2003.08.010
6. Khojasteh kei M, Hajirajabali H. Ministry of Agriculture- Jahad, Agricultural Research, Education & Extension Organisation (AREEO). 2015 Available from: URL: http://www.tarvij.areeo.ac.ir [in Persian].
7. Slacanac V, Bozanic R, Hardi J, Rezessyne J, Lucan M, Krstanovic V. Nutritional and therapeutic value of fermented caprine milk. International Journal of Dairy Technology 2010; 63(2): 171-189. [DOI:10.1111/j.1471-0307.2010.00575.x
8. Park Y.W, Juárez M, Ramos M, Haenlein G.F.W. Physico-chemical characteristics of goat and sheep milk. Small ruminant research 2007; 68(1): 88-113. [DOI:10.1016/j.smallrumres.2006.09.013
9. Lopez-Aliaga I, Alferez M.J.M, Nestares M.T, Ros P.B, Barrionuevo M, Campos M.S. Goat milk feeding causes an increase in biliary secretion of cholesterol and a decrease in plasma cholesterol levels in rats. Journal of Dairy Science 2005; 88(3): 1024-1030. [DOI:10.3168/jds.S0022-0302(05)72770-3
10. Wu F.Y, Tsao P.H, Wang D.C, Lin S, Wu J.S, Cheng Y.K. Factors affecting growth factor activity in Goat milk. Journal of Dairy Science 2006; 89: 1951-1955. [DOI:10.3168/jds.S0022-0302(06)72262-7
11. Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran, Milk and milk products. Guidance on Sampling. ISIRI no 326. 3rd revision, Karaj: ISIRI; 2008 [in Persian].
12. Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran, Milk and milk products. Raw milk - Specification & test method. ISIRI no 164. 1st revision, Karaj: ISIRI; 2008 [in Persian].
13. Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran, Milk and milk product. Cheese - General specifications. ISIRI no 2344. 3rd revision, Karaj: ISIRI; 2002 [in Persian].
14. Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran, Milk and milk products. Cheese in Brine - Specifications & test method. ISIRI no 2344-1. 1st edition, Karaj: ISIRI; 2008 [in Persian].
15. Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran, Milk and milk products - Determination of titrable acidity and value pH - Test method. ISIRI no 2852. 1st edition, Karaj: ISIRI; 2005 [in Persian].
16. Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran, Milk and milk products - Determination of solid non fat. ISIRI no 637, Karaj: ISIRI; 1970 [in Persian].
17. AOAC. Official methods of analysis, 15th edition, Association Official Analytical Chemists, Washington D.C, U.S.A; 1990.
18. Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran, Milk and milk products - Determination of total nitrogen. ISIRI no 639, Karaj: ISIRI; 1970 [in Persian].
19. Bradley R.L, Arnold Jr. E, Barbano Jr. D.M, Semerad R.G, Smith D.E, Vines B.K. Chemical and physical methods. In: Standard Methods for the Examination of Dairy Products. Marshall R.T, Editor. American Public Health Association. 16th ed. Washington DC; 1992: 433-531.
20. Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran, Milk and milk products - Determination of lactose contents to reference. ISIRI no 6158. 1st edition, Karaj: ISIRI; 2002[in Persian].
21. Delgado F.J, Gonzalez-Crespo J, Cava R, Ramirez R. Formation of the aroma of a raw goat milk cheese during maturation anylysed by SPME-GC-MS. Food Chemistry Journal 2011; 129(3): 1156-1163. [DOI:10.1016/j.foodchem.2011.05.096
22. Mondello L, Quinto Tranchida P, Dugo P. Advances in GC-MS for Food Analysis. 2012 Available from: URL: http://www.chromatographyonline.com
23. Serhan M, Linder M, Hosri C, Fanni J. Changes in proteolysis and volatile fraction during ripening of Darfiyeh, a Lebanese artisanal raw goat's milk cheese. Small Ruminant Research 2010; 90(1): 75-82. [DOI:10.1016/j.smallrumres.2010.01.008
24. Fox P.F, Guinee T.P, Cogan T.M, McSweeney P.L. editors. Fundamentals of cheese science. 2nd ed. Springer Science & Business Media - Technology & Engineering 2000.
25. Romeih E. A, Michaelidou A, Biliaderis C. G, Zerfiridis G. K. Low-fat white brined cheese made from bovine milk and two commercial fat mimetics, physical and sensory attributes. International Dairy Journal 2002; 12: 525-540. [DOI:10.1016/S0958-6946(02)00043-2
26. Azarnia S, Ehsani M.R, Mirhadi S.A. and Nazarian A. Changes in cheese ripening period and its influencing factors. Proteolysis, Lipolysis and Glycolysis proceeding during ripening period. Veterinary Journal 1985; 8(3): 85-96.
27. Bontinis Th.G, Mallatou H, Pappa E.C, Massouras Th, Alichanidis E. Study of proteolysis, lipolysis and volatile profile of a traditional Greek goat cheese (Xinotyri) during ripening. Small Ruminant Research 2012; 105: 193-201. [DOI:10.1016/j.smallrumres.2012.01.003