1. Gabbett T, Georgieff B, Domrow N. The use of physiological, anthropometric, and skill data to predict selection in a talent-identified junior volleyball squad. Journal of sports sciences. 2007;25(12):1337-44. [DOI:10.1080/02640410601188777
2. Mielgo-Ayuso J, Zourdos MC, Calleja-González J, Urdampilleta A, Ostojic SM. Dietary intake habits and controlled training on body composition and strength in elite female volleyball players during the season. Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism. 2015;40(8):827-34. [DOI:10.1139/apnm-2015-0100
3. Rokhsati S, Salimi-Avansar A, Ahmadizad S, Ebrahim K. The effects of six weeks of volleyball specific training on hard and soft surfaces on resting levels and responses of lactate, creatine kinase and lactate dehydrogenase to acute exercise. Journal of Sport Biosciences. 2015;7(3):443-54.
4. Banaszek A, Townsend JR, Bender D, Vantrease WC, Marshall AC, Johnson KD. The effects of whey vs. pea protein on physical adaptations following 8-weeks of high-intensity functional training (HIFT): A pilot study. Sports. 2019;7(1):12. [DOI:10.3390/sports7010012
5. Zahabi G. Effect of whey protein & creatine supplementation on the fitness indicators, velocity and muscle hypertrophy of untrained men over a period of resistance training. Iranian Journal of Nutrition Sciences & Food Technology. 2015;10(2):19-28.
6. Joy JM, Lowery RP, Wilson JM, Purpura M, De Souza EO, Wilson S, et al. The effects of 8 weeks of whey or rice protein supplementation on body composition and exercise performance. Nutrition journal. 2013;12(1):1-7. [DOI:10.1186/1475-2891-12-86
7. Beig Mohammadi M, Bolandi M, Ghodusi HB. Production and physicochemical, rheological, sensory analysis of "Lour" cheese. Journal of food science and technology (Iran). 2015;12(49):41-9.
8. Momenzadeh S, Jouyandeh H. Examining the functional characteristics and nutritional value of lour cheese. First National Food Hygiene Congress. 2018 sep 5-6; Urmia University, Iran [in Persian].
9. Piri Sarkeshti F, Askari R, Hamedinia MR. the effect of three methods combined exercises training on some of physical fitness, skill and performance indicators in female volleyball players [dissertation]. Sabzevar, Hakim Sabzevari University. 2018 [in Persian].
10. Nezami S, Sharif S, Chezani Sharahi A. The effect of resistance training with split method on hormones levels and muscle mass in young bodybuilder. Research in Sport Medicine and Technology. 2017;15(13):35-48.
11. Hadavi F. Measurement and evaluation in physical education. 9 nd ed. Tehran: Kharazmi University. 2014[in Persian].
12. Gabbett T, Georgieff B, Anderson S, Cotton B, Savovic D, Nicholson L. Changes in skill and physical fitness following training in talent-identified volleyball players. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2006;20(1):29-35. [DOI:10.1519/00124278-200602000-00005
13. Schaun GZ, Ribeiro YS, Vaz MS, Del Vecchio FB. Correlation between agility, lower limb power and performance in a sport-specific test in female volleyball players. situations. 2013;4:6.
14. Karami M, Saleh S. The production of processed cheese from retentate and the investigation of its physicochemical and rheological properties. Innovative Food Technologies. 2017;4(4):45-55.
15. Rohani H, Asjodi F, Safarimosavi S, Bahmanzadeh M. The role of resistance training and whey protein intake on delayed onset muscle soreness indices after eccentric resistance exercise in untrained men. Iranian Journal of Nutrition Sciences & Food Technology. 2017;12(1):11-20.
16. Yang Y, Breen L, Burd NA, Hector AJ, Churchward-Venne TA, Josse AR, et al. Resistance exercise enhances myofibrillar protein synthesis with graded intakes of whey protein in older men. British Journal of nutrition. 2012;108(10):1780-8. [DOI:10.1017/S0007114511007422
17. Hatami H, Golestani A, Sardar MA. The effect of 10-week plyometric training program on muscle strength of the upper and lower limbs, lean body mass, and Insulin-like growth factor 1 in young women. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2017;20(10):75-83.
18. Moreno MS, Asencio CG, Badillo JJG. The effects of short-term resistance program on vertical jump ability in elite male volleyball players during the competition season. Retos: nuevas tendencias en educación física, deporte y recreación. 2014(26):153-6. [DOI:10.47197/retos.v0i26.34422
19. Partavi S. Effects of 7 weeks of rope-jump training on cardiovascular endurance, speed, and agility in middle school student boys. Sport Science. 2013;6(2):40-43.
20. Theos A, Gortsila E, Maridaki M. Effects of training surface on physiological characteristics of prepubescent female volleyball players. International Journal of Pediatric Health Care & Advancements. 2017;4(5):48-53.
21. Trajkovic N, Milanovic Z, Sporis G, Milic V, Stankovic R. The effects of 6 weeks of preseason skill-based conditioning on physical performance in male volleyball players. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2012;26(6):1475-80. [DOI:10.1519/JSC.0b013e318231a704
22. Tang JE, Moore DR, Kujbida GW, Tarnopolsky MA, Phillips SM. Ingestion of whey hydrolysate, casein, or soy protein isolate: effects on mixed muscle protein synthesis at rest and following resistance exercise in young men. Journal of applied physiology. 2009. [DOI:10.1152/japplphysiol.00076.2009
23. Hayes A, Cribb PJ. Effect of whey protein isolate on strength, body composition and muscle hypertrophy during resistance training. Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition & Metabolic Care. 2008;11(1):40-4. [DOI:10.1097/MCO.0b013e3282f2a57d
24. Mori H, Tokuda Y. Effect of whey protein supplementation after resistance exercise on the muscle mass and physical function of healthy older women: A randomized controlled trial. Geriatrics & gerontology international. 2018;18(9):1398-404. [DOI:10.1111/ggi.13499
25. Nabuco HC, Tomeleri CM, Fernandes RR, Junior PS, Cavalcante EF, Cunha PM, et al. Effect of whey protein supplementation combined with resistance training on body composition, muscular strength, functional capacity, and plasma-metabolism biomarkers in older women with sarcopenic obesity: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Clinical nutrition ESPEN. 2019;32:88-95. [DOI:10.1016/j.clnesp.2019.04.007
26. Naseri KM, Haghighi AH, Hamedinia MR. A comparison of the effects of plyometric and resistance power training programs on physical performance of volleyball players. 2015.