1. Ghafarpour M. The contribution of bread to the nutritional needs. Bread: technical, nutritional, health, economic and social issues. Proceedings of the Specialized Bread Summit; Tehran: National Nutrition and Food Technology Research Institute; 1995. p. 7-20.
2. Aminpour A. Nutritional value of bread and its most appropriate model to meet people's needs. Bread: technical, nutritional, health, economic and social issues. Proceedings of the Specialized Bread Summit; Tehran: National Nutrition and Food Technology Research Institute; 1995. p. 28-39. [In persian].
3. AmirAhmadi B. Survey of bread consumption in urban and rural areas of Iran and role of bread in providing energy and household costs. Bread: technical, nutritional, health, economic and social issues. Proceedings of the Specialized Bread Summit; Tehran: National Nutrition and Food Technology Research Institute; 1995. p. 166-85. [In persian].
4. Kalantari N, Ghafarpour M, Houshiarrad Aea. Comprehensive Study of Household Food Consumption Patterns and Nutritional Status of the Country (National Report, 2000-2001). Tehran: National Nutrition and Food Technology Research Institute; 2004.
5. Shahedi M, Kabir G, Saneei R. Optimization of fermentation conditions for Taftoon. Specialized conference on bread production and bread-making machines2002. p. 10. [In persian].
6. Mehraei A. A Critique on the Organization of Bread and Flour in the Country. Inspection and Supervision Organization; 2001.
7. Heydari K, Cheraghi D. Assessment of the proportion of wheat waste and smuggling in the food security of households. Conference on methods for preventing the waste of national resources Tehran, Iran. 2004 [In persian].
8. Zarei M, Shekarforoosh S. Optimal use of bread waste, ensuring the public health, saving the economy. Conference on methods for preventing the waste of national resources Tehran, Iran 2004 [In persian].
9. Mojarrad MH. Identifying the causes of bread waste in the country and ways to prevent it. Bread: technical, nutritional, health, economic and social issues. Proceedings of the Specialized Bread Summit; Tehran: National Nutrition and Food Technology Research Institute; 1995.
10. Mirfakhraei F. The reasons and the amount of bread wasted in households and bakeries in Tehran. Proceedings of the Fourth National Congress on Food Industry; Tehran1991. [In persian].
11. Partovi R, Heidarmah F, Mohamadi M, Safari H. Investigating environment hygiene situation and quality of bread in Isfahan bakeries. 10th Seminar on Environment Hygiene; Hamedan, Iran. 2007. [In persian]
12. Ghanbari M, Farmani J. Influence of hydrocolloids on dough properties and quality of barbari: an Iranian leavened flat bread. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology. 2013;15(3):545-55.
13. Polit DF, Beck CT. Essentials of nursing research: Methods, appraisal, and utilization: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2006.
14. Shahedi M. Bread losses and ways to reduce it. 1st Conference on preventing waste of national resources; Tehran2004. p. [In persian].
15. Johansson E, Svensson G, Heneen W, editors. Genotype and environmental effect on factors influencing bread-making quality. Proc 9th Intl Wheat Genetics Symp; 1998.
16. Rodriguez-Quijano M, Nieto-Taladriz M, Gomez M, Vazquez J, Carrillo J. Quality Influence Comparison of Some x-and y-Type HMW Glutenin Subunits Coded by Glu-D1 Locus. Wheat in a Global Environment: Springer; 2001. p. 189-94. [DOI:10.1007/978-94-017-3674-9_22
17. Branlard G, Dardevet M, Saccomano R, Lagoutte F, Gourdon J. Genetic diversity of wheat storage proteins and bread wheat quality. Euphytica. 2001;119(1-2):59-67. [DOI:10.1023/A:1017586220359
18. Obukhova L, Budashkina E, Ermakova M. Cross 21 as a potential donor of high bread-making quality of wheat. The 1st Central Asian Wheat Conference; AlmatyJune10-13,2003a. p. 540.
19. Obukhova L, Ermakova M, Chernyi I. Study of the relationships between the Glu-1 scores and bread-making quality lines of CV. Irtyshanka-10. The 1st Central Asian Wheat Conference; Almaty,June10-13, 2003b. p. 541.
20. Bahraei S. Assessment of of Iranian wheat quality for baking based on heavy glutenin sub-units Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences. 2003;5(3):204-15. [In persion].
21. Lukow O, White N, Sinha R. Influence of ambient storage conditions on the breadmaking quality of two hard red spring wheats. Journal of Stored Products Research. 1995;31(4):279-89. [DOI:10.1016/0022-474X(95)00027-5
22. Lu W, Grant L. Effects of prolonged storage at freezing temperatures on starch and baking quality of frozen doughs. Cereal chemistry. 1999;76(5):656-62. [DOI:10.1094/CCHEM.1922.214.171.1246
23. Baniasadi A, Azizi MH, Sahari MA. Determinatin of suitable storage time for some kind of wheat for improving baking quality. International Journal of Fodd Science and Tecnology 2005;2(3):9-19.
24. Rajabzadeh N. Bread technology. Tehran: University of Tehran Press; 2000.
25. Payan R. An introduction to grain technology. Tehran: Nopardazan press; 1998.
26. Schellenberg JRA, Abdulla S, Nathan R, Mukasa O, Marchant TJ, Kikumbih N, et al. Effect of large-scale social marketing of insecticide-treated nets on child survival in rural Tanzania. The Lancet. 2001;357(9264):1241-7. [DOI:10.1016/S0140-6736(00)04404-4
27. Zohoor A, Moonaghi H. Data Analysis in Qualitative Studies. Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health. 2003;6(20):107-13. [In persian].
28. Ranjbar H, Haghdoost A, Salsali M, Khoshdel A, Soleimani M, Bahrami N. Sampling in qualitative research: A Guide for beginning. Journal of Army University. 2012;10(3):238-50 [In persian].
29. Omidvar N, Aminpor A, Ghavam Sadri M, Kavian F, Rokni S. Knowledge, Attitude and bread bakers in Tehran on various aspects of bread production. Iranian Journal of Nutrition and Food Sciences. 2007;2(2):27-36. [in Persian].
30. Gholami Parizad A, Amarlooei A, Jalali Glosang A, Naseri- Far R. Bread and its health problems in the bakeries of the urban areas of Ilam province, 2003-2004. Journal of Ilam University of Medical Sciences 1384;13(1):44-9. [In persian].
31. Malacootian M, Luluei M. Bread quality and health status of bakeries in Rafsanjan. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences. 2003;2(3 & 4):1-6. [In persian].
32. Madani A, Goodarzi B, Soleimani-Ahmadi M, Dindarlo K, Alipoor V. Hygiene status in urban bakeries of Bandar Abbas in 2012. Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2014;1(1):10-5 [in persion].
33. Payan R. Introduction to technology of cereal products 2nd [in Persian]. ed. Tehran: Nopardazan publishing; 2001.
34. Akbari M, Moosazadeh M, Tabrizi R, Khatibi SR, Khodadost M, Heydari ST, et al. Estimation of iron deficiency anemia in Iranian children and adolescents: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Hematology. 2017;22(4):231-9. [DOI:10.1080/10245332.2016.1240933
35. Nazari M, Mohammadnejad E, Dalvand S, Gheshlagh RG. Prevalence of iron deficiency anemia in Iranian children under 6 years of age: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of blood medicine. 2019;10:111. [DOI:10.2147/JBM.S196102
36. Naz MSG, Ozgoli G, Aghdashi MA, Salmani F. Prevalence and risk factors of osteoporosis in women referring to the bone densitometry academic center in Urmia, Iran. Global journal of health science. 2016;8(7):135. [DOI:10.5539/gjhs.v8n7p135
37. Aghaei M, Khashayar P, Heshmat R. The prevalence of osteoporosis in an Iranian population. Journal of Clinical Densitometry 2010;13(1):112. [DOI:10.1016/j.jocd.2010.01.022
38. Amir Ahmadi B, editor Evaluation of bread consumption in urban and rural parts of the country and contribution of bread in the vital energy and household costs. Proceedings of Special Meeting, Nutrition and Food Science Institute; 1995.
39. Ghanbari M, Shahedi M. The Effect of Baking Time and Temperature on Taftoon Bread Staling. Journal of Water and Soil Science. 2008;12(43):327-33. [In persian].
40. Hagh Nazari S, Zaringhalami S. Qualitative features of yeast used in Zanjan's bakeries. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 2016;13(58):31-45. [In persian].
41. Moravatpour AR. The role of baker training in reducing bread losses. Journal Flour and Food. 2006;2(5):12- 5. [In persion].
42. Ahmadi Nodoushan M. Changing consumption patterns and industrialization of bread production in the country. Proceedings of the Specialized Bread Summit; Tehran: National Nutrition and Food Technology Research Institue; 1994. p. [In persion].
43. Plano Clark V, Creswell J, O'Neil Green D, Shope R. Mixing quantitative and qualitative approaches: An introduction to emergent mixed methods research. In: HesseBiber S, Leavy P, editors. Handbook of emergent methods. New York: The Guilford Press; 2008.